Accountant (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Accountant for one of our top clients based in Malta
- Work with the Finance Executives to ensure postings and statements for purchases are up to date
- Assist and keep track of credit control section, including handling debtors chasing when needed
- Preparation of monthly management accounts of various companies
- Preparation of VAT returns and submission thereof
- Improve on existing internal control procedures, including re-drafting of procedures where necessary
- Responsible for executing the budgeting process for the Companies under the remit of the line manager
- Assist the GCFO in maintaining full control over the cash-flow and rolling forecasts thereof
- Preparation of ad hoc reports as requested by the GCFO
- Liaise with auditors during audits and when the need arises
- Handle and assist on other matters that fall within the scope of this role
- A Basic understanding of how the accounts system works
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ideally applicant is in the final stages of ACCA qualification or possess a university degree
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an accounts department
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Security Systems Design Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Officer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura