Accounting Associates (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for Accounting Associates (m/f/x).
- Reporting to the Head of Accounts, the candidate will be responsible for:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and will be entrusted to proper keeping of accounting records
- Preparation of VAT returns and other VAT declarations
- Preparation of management accounts and financial statements in accordance with the requirements of the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and General Accounting Principles for Small and Medium Sized Entities (GAPSME)
- Preparation of files for the auditors, and liasing with clients/auditors in a timely manner
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package (preferably Sage Line 50 Accounts)
- Be an organised and methodical individual
- Have an aptitude for figures and possess sound analytical skills, together with an eye for detail
- Be able to work on own initiative, with minimum supervision
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME standards, as well as VAT legislation
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree) - Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degree.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!