Accounts Executive (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Accounts Executive for one of Malta’s largest multi brand vehicle importers, rentals and leasing and approved repairers.
- Daily cash and bank reconciliations
- Preparation of cashflow reports
- Inputting of invoices
- Reconciliation of suppliers’ statements
- Payments to local and foreign suppliers, payments to hire purchase creditors and other payments
- Preparation of various computations to assist in the preparation of the management accounts and other financial reports
- Prepare monthly management accounts for smaller entities within the Group and liaise with the auditors
- Complete quarterly VAT returns in a timely manner
- Other general duties that may be required by the directors and chief financial officer
- Be able to demonstrate adequate communication skills and be a team player
- Be capable of working in a computerised environment and have sound knowledge of Microsoft office tools and ideally be experienced in the use of an accounting package (preferably Sage Line 50 Accounts)
- Be an organised and methodical individual
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience
- Be fluent in written and spoken English
- Have a good knowledge of IFRS and GAPSME standards, as well as VAT legislation
- Recently obtained an accountancy qualification (ACCA or University degree) - Candidates in their final stages of their studies (either ACCA or University degre
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.