AML Compliance Analyst (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents. Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a AML Compliance Analyst for one of our top clients. Our client is one of the largest providers of financial services in Malta. The successful candidate will be responsible to carry out AML checks on shareholder accounts and processing subscriptions and redemptions. The team of AML Compliance Analysts is overseen by the Head of the Transfer agency.
- Completing AML checks on shareholder accounts
- Processing subscription / redemption order requests
- Maintaining the Shareholder Registers of the various funds under administration
- Providing periodic reporting of shareholder trading activity to Fund Managers
- Liaising with investor queries on an ongoing basis
- Managing the Transfer Agency relationship with Fund Managers
- A diploma in Compliance and / or AML would be considered an asset
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a fund administration and / or an AML role
- Be able to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Takes initiative and is able to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent administrative and business support skills, and able to multi-task and work calmly under pressure
- Demonstrate the ability and initiative to handle increasing responsibility over time
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word and Excel
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!