AML Officer ( Lithuania) (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for an AML Officer (Lithuania) (m/f/x).
- To support ongoing growth within the organization we are looking for an AML Officer to join the AML Team and support the MLRO with any enhanced due diligence verification and reviews, corporate on-boardings, internal and external reporting.
- Assist with client onboarding and due diligence and on-going monitoring of client records
- Assist with Source of Wealth and Source of Funds verification
- Assist with AML remediation projects, screening projects in line with AML Monitoring Plan
- Assist with payment processing and post-transaction monitoring
- Investigating any adverse media hits and ensuring these have been addressed or mitigated accordingly
- Assist with any client exits and off-boarding queries
- TTI is seeking for an AML Officer for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Accountancy, Assurance and Advisory Services.
- Be in possession of a Compliance/AML/ CFT related qualification
- Be in possession of a Degree in the field of Compliance, Banking & Finance or any other University Degree with pertinent qualification
- Have 3+ years previous experience in AML/CFT
- Have an excellent written and oral skills in Maltese and English
- Be able to analyse situations for compliance and business risk, and implement solutions to address and mitigate such risk
- Possess a high moral character and professional integrity
- Be meticulous attention to detail and highly accurate
- Be a self-starter that enjoys a team-oriented approach
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!