TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Archaeologist for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Pre-development heritage consultation and compilation of assessments
- Compilation of Surveillance Data Sheet documents
- Monitoring and on-site coordination of projects
- Archaeological investigations and on-site technical documentation, including surveying techniques
- Post-excavations including the examining, cleaning, preservation and/or conservation, treatment and documentation of artefacts
- The creation of an investigation archive of catalogued records
- Illustrations and photography of archaeological artefacts/remains and other related works
- Site coordination as and when necessary to organize investigative works, liaising with the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage and being responsible for the completion of the site archive
- Non-intrusive field walking studies as authorised by the Superintendence of Cultural Heritage
- Adhering to high standards of ethical and responsible behaviour in the conduct of archaeological services
- A minimum Master’s degree in archaeology practice obtained from a recognised University
- Knowledge about Maltese archaeology
- Experience in development-led projects would be considered an asset
- Archaeological draughtsmanship
- Able to collaborate effectively in a team
- Flexibility would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.