Associate Advisory (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for an Associate Advisory(m/f/x).
- Preparation of financial feasibility reports, business plans and reports related to the assessment of internal controls
- Compiling applications for various local and EU funds on behalf of clients, including but not limited to funds administered by Malta Enterprise as well as the Measures and Support Division
- Preparing documents related to the submission of local and EU-wide procurement for the Firm and its clients
- Carrying out internal audit activities for a varied client base
- Carrying out and implementing Business Process Re-Engineering assignments
- Assisting with documentation required for new training programmes to offer to clients within the Advisory domain
- Providing the necessary support to the Advisory team as and when required
- TTI is seeking for an Associate Advisory for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in taxation, legal advisory and provision of general corporate services.
The successful candidate should have:
- Qualified in a related field
- Previous experience in an advisory-related role is considered an asset, especially in the field of funding
- Able to work on own initiative whilst also be a team player
- Excellent communication skills, especially writing skills in a business-level English
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Very organised and able to meet strict deadlines in a timely manner
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!