Audit Associate (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Audit Associate for one of our top clients based in Malta. Our client is a leading entity in taxation, legal advisory and the provision of general corporate services.
- Being part of client audit engagement teams and being involved in planning, executing, and completing financial audits
- Applying generally accepted accounting principles and reporting rules, where applicable; and financial statement presentation
- Acquire working knowledge of the client’s business
- Proactively interact with key client’s management to gather information, resolve problems, and make recommendations for business and process improvement
- Currently reading for an ACCA, ACA or a recognized University Accounting degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English, Maltese, and preferably also Italian
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics
- Efficient coupled with a good eye for detail
- Risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Self-motivated, proactive with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
ELV Tendering and Proposal Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Workshop Supervisor (m/f/o)
Dingli / Malta
Supply Chain Planner (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura