Audit Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
EHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for?
Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Audit Manager for one our top clients - a financial services company.
- Performing on-site visits to build relationships and to assess clients’ business processes compliance with TPML requirements
- Evaluating the effectiveness of controls in the areas of transaction monitoring, KYB/KYC process, GDPR compliance, data retention, reporting obligations, financial procedures, project management and security procedures
- Compiling regular audit reports and follow-ups on corrective actions
- Developing and communicating key policy and standard operating procedures to TPML’s clients
- Working closely with other risk and control areas
- Providing expert assurance advice
- Managing multiple audits and activities at the same time
- In possession of a Degree
- At least 2 years of work experience in Financial services in a successful regulated environment
- Strong understanding of the principles of audit management and a thorough grounding in monitoring and testing effective controls
- Demonstrate a keen eye for detail and a methodical, structured approach
- Ability to anticipate risks and make an informed judgement on the appropriate course of action
- Experience of dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience of working within an audit and assurance team
- Experience in Anti-Money Laundering and counter-terrorism financing
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.