Backend Software Developer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Backend Software Developer for one of our top clients based in Malta. Our client is a leading provider of global omni-/multichannel payment solutions and technologies for issuers and acquirers on a single payment platform
- Understanding business and technical requirements for new or existing projects;
- Researching which are the best programming languages, frameworks and databases to be used;
- Participating in different areas of the software development life-cycle and specialize in a range of different areas from design, development, maintenance and quality assurance of products and services;
- Keeping oneself up to date with the latest technologies;
- Incite and lead team discussions and brainstorming sessions as required;
- Mentor, guide, assist and share technical knowledge with team members as required;
- Team up in cross-functional teams working together to meet the defined objective/goal.
- A University Degree in IT or related professional qualifications;
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in software development;
- Proficiency in Java development;
- Experience with other scripting languages suck as Python or Ruby;
- Experience with working on multiple Java frameworks or have a good knowledge of the different frameworks available;
- Has experience working with microservices and APIs;
- Has experience working with RDBMS Databases (ex. Oracle SQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL) and/or NoSQL databases (ex. MongoDB, Scylla);
- Familiar with the Agile Methodology;
- Meticulous, methodical and accurate approach for the completion of tasks;
- Able to work in a team;
- Strong organisational and time management skills, able to prioritize across different tasks to meet deadlines;
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.