Building Services Draughtsperson (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
EHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Building Services Draughtsperson for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta
- Plan, design and prepare general arrangements and detailed design and/or engineering drawings using AutoCAD/Revit for engineering services across various projects
- Supporting our team of Building Services Engineers and Executives throughout project lifecycles
- Contributing to BIM processes required for collaborative working across various disciplines
- Overseeing and supervising the installation of building systems
- Attending project and technical meetings
- Ensuring that the design and maintenance of building systems meet legislative, health and safety, and client requirements
- Carrying out detailed site surveys of buildings and plant
- An engineering qualification to advanced diploma level and/or a recognized qualification in this field such as an Electricians License A
- Preferably have experience using AutoCAD and/or Revit
- Proven track record working in mechanical and/or electrical draughting
- Excellent and up-to-date knowledge of building services technologies, materials and equipment
- Proficient in using measurement tools for the purpose of testing installations and measurements for quality assurance
- 3D skills and experience in presentation software would be considered an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.