Calibration Senior Specialist (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.
Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents.
What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Calibration Senior Specialist to support the Maintenance and Engineering Department for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Pharmaceutical Services.
- Overall management of the calibration area within Maintenance including scheduling, calibration and verification of instrumentation according to the established standards and certifications
- Coordinate contracts for equipment calibration to assure service agreements and work quality standards are met
- Generate trending of on-time and past-due calibrations. Communicate and report quality performance data. Provide input into preventative action plans in setting goals and alignment metrics to business strategies
- Review calibration certificates performed by external vendors and contractors whilst keeping an updated calibration management database
- Ensures Calibration of all equipment and/or facilities within an assigned area, mitigating downtime and providing emergency breakdown repair service as required
- Manages the Maintenance spare parts area by coordinating the procurement, stock inventory and general data management to ensure an efficient and cost-effective mechanism
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura