Civil and Structural Engineer (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Civil and Structural Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Concept design and feasibility, structural and civil engineering design, limited architectural design, design coordination, supervision of works and certification of contractor bills
- Ensuring compliance with current legislation, professional Standards and Codes of Practice
- Proactively and efficiently managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and assisting with devising contingency plans
- Ensuring that all Civil and Structural Engineering aspects of the project are properly managed and controlled
- Preparing recommendations for Clients’ approval
- Preparing and communicating technical and commercial progress reports to internal and external stakeholders
- Analyzing and preparing reports with the necessary calculations about loads, stresses and strains regarding structural components, element sizing and detailing of structural elements
- Selecting and utilizing the right materials
- Examining structures and assessing their condition and advising how to improve their structural integrity
- Monitoring planning, scope, budgets and schedules, ensuring that services and project work are carried out within the stipulated deadlines and budgets
- Monitoring and optimizing safety designs, procedures, production processes, and regulatory compliance
- Inspecting project sites to ensure compliance with contract document
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and technologies in the Industry
- Recognized professional qualification in this field preferably in Civil and Structural Engineering, Engineering or a related field
- Professional experience demonstrating a proven track record of successful delivery of complex and/or large scale projects, with multi-disciplinary teams from inception to completion
- Perit Warrant
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the Construction industry in Malta
- Knowledge of hotel, commercial and residential developments would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCad, and Autodesk Revit, and/or related programs. Knowledge and skills related to BIM will be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Birkirkara / Malta
Quantity Surveyor (MEP) (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
Solutions Developer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura