Civil and Structural Engineering Draughtsperson (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Civil and Structural Engineering Draughtsperson for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Producing and assisting the team with the production of schematic and detailed technical drawings from development of concept design ideas and feasibility
- Detailed sketches and drawings, architectural design, civil engineering design, structural engineering design, design coordination, supervision of works and measurement
- Preparing technical and drawing schedules
- Performing building surveys and related field work as assigned
- Planning and managing documentation of design work
- Ensuring that all Civil and Structural Engineering aspects of the project are properly and efficiently managed and controlled
- Continually ensuring that practices, policies, strategy and services represent the client’s and the company’s best interests
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team, determine project details, such as plan preparation, acceptance testing, and evaluation of field conditions
- Inspecting project sites and evaluate contractor work to monitor process materials
- Ensure conformance to design specifications and applicable codes, and compliance with contract documents, reporting challenges encountered in replicating plans on site to senior staff members
- Assisting with the administrative and organizational aspects of Civil and Structural engineering works
- Developing systems and procedures to ensure that CAD and BIM systems and other systems
- A recognized professional qualification in this field
- Professional experience demonstrating a proven track record of successfully drafting complex and/or large scale projects, while working with multi-disciplinary teams from inception to completion
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the Construction industry in Malta
- Knowledge of hotel, commercial and residential developments would be considered an asset
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Autodesk, Revit, and/or related programs. Knowledge and skills related to BIM will be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in both English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Birkirkara / Malta
Quantity Surveyor (MEP) (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
Solutions Developer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura