Commissioning Manager& Start up Mec. Supervisor (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Commissioning Manager and Start Up Mechanical Supervisor for one of our top clients. Our Client is from Steel Industry and is looking for a process specialist to start-up machinery to produce spiral welded tubes - commissioning specialist with proved experience on the a.m. welding machines to take care of start-up & production until the contractual performances are achieved:
*Detail process experience on SAW spiral welded steel pipe plant
*Detail process experience on ERW tube welded line
- Carry out/manage the commissioning activities\plant start up (supervision for completion of installation activities, cold tests, monitoring of operating sequences, hot tests, plant acceptance tests, performance tests), while respecting contract obligations and budget requirements.
- Sequence activity scheduling
- Cold/ Pre commissioning/ start up/ hot tests activity coordination
- Preparation of programmes for achievement from cold to hot performance tests
- Client coordination for test preconditions
- Reporting and Non-conformity reporting
- Process and equipment document/drawing knowledge and interpretation
- Automation block diagram interpretation
- Process of work evaluation and eventually recovery action
- Mechanical settings of machines before cold test (erection check list included)
- Charged of assuring the correct functioning of basic and process plant hydraulic and lubrication systems.
- Auxiliary fluids –water, compressed air- systems start-up and settings
- Mechanical equipment start up, procedur
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing) and office computer system
- University Degree or diploma (in both cases wide experience in the field is required)
- Leadership and comunicability
- Know how of specific equipment process technology
- Know how of equipment sequence functionality
- Equipment start up procedures
- Mechanical equipment drawing knowledge and interpretation
- Equipment erection & assembly procedures knowledge
- Punch lists follow up and finalization attitude
- Team working and target achievement attitud
- Willing to travel
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!