Counter Parts Sales Person (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Counter Parts Sales Person (m/f/x).
You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Achieving and maintaining an extensive knowledge of our products and the skills to sell
- Updating records of quantities of goods in stock and to make orders with suppliers
- Generating invoices/cash sales to customers
- Liaising with suppliers to check on the progress of existing orders
- Liaising with ‘walk in’ customers to identify parts requirements using parts manuals and diagrams
- Preparing parts quotations to meet client requests
- TTI is seeking for a Counter Parts Sales Person for one of our top clients. The client is a market leader in the supply of special equipment to the Transport, Construction and Logistic/Warehousing businesses and plant equipment for industries and businesses in general.
The successful candidate should have:
- Minimum 1 – 2 years of relevant working experience preferably within a similar industry
- ECDL and a minimum of O- Level education
- The ability to work on their own initiative as well as form part of a team
- Fluency in Maltese and English
- In possession of a driving license
- Interest and/or experience in the automotive sector would be considered an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!