Customer Support Agent (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Customer Support Agent for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading software products company specialising in development and support of business software solutions
- Provide software support on Shireburn products, remotely, via telephone, email, and chat
- Maintain highest client satisfaction and positive client relationships
- Perform problem management and end-to-end problem ownership
- Participate in scheduled off-shift support (afterhours callout)
- Provide client-based basic training of the software
- Perform testing on future software updates
- Create tickets for issues and bugs which are software related
- Contribute to the knowledge base and support documentation
- Perform Software Module configuration for clients
- Customer support experience, ideally from the software sector
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Customer oriented
- Ability to work as part of a team. Reach out to peers and cooperate with supervisors to establish a collaborative working relationship
- Motivation and strong will to continuously learn
- Worked with Shireburn Solutions in the past
- Knowledge of Maltese and other Languages
- Possess own car and driving license
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.