Data Analyst (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Data Analyst for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading software products company specialising in development and support of business software solutions
- Communicating with the managers to develop effective business solutions and facilitate decision making
- Identifying patterns and trends and draw conclusions from statistical analysis and present the results to drive actionable insights
- Interpret data and analyse results using statistical and analytical techniques
- Querying databases and manipulating data using Power BI - SQL and Python
- 3+ years as a data or technical data analyst
- Knowledge in HR and Payroll systems
- Passionate about data visualization
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivots, Macros, Formulas etc)
- Knowledge in data modelling, database design development and data mining and segmentation techniques will be considered an asset
- As a problem solver, you ask your own questions and are excited about diving into unchartered datasets to explore them
- Able to deliver actionable intelligence and insights to the relevant teams
- Desire to find answers in the data and help business growing
- Excellent communication (English) and team working skills
- Accustomed to fast-paced environments with simultaneous, high-priority tasks
- Degree in a quantitative field, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Analytics, or other related fields with advanced coursework in statistics
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!