DevOps (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a DevOps for one of our top clients. Our client is a software company based in Malta
- Manage application on Microsoft Azure Cloud platform
- Work within a team of like-minded professionals to plan, deploy, and maintain critical business applications
- Design and implement appropriate environments for those applications, engineer suitable release management procedures and provide production support
- Influence other teams and broader Engineering groups in adopting DevOps best practices
- Automate the provisioning of environments: using containers, like Docker & Kubernetes
- Design and develop automation workflows and executing unit tests
- Troubleshoot problems, involving the appropriate resources and driving resolution of issues with a focus on minimising impact to our customers
- Participate in the Agile DevOps design, development, testing, and release of new capabilities and features with focus on release and post-production support
- Represent production support for the suite of apps in the domain in Agile stand-ups, planning sessions and deployment activities
- Drive improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to continuously improve the production environment
- Identify reoccurring issues and work with IT & Business partners to re-mediate using the problem management process
- Implement and improve Continuous Delivery pipelines, with an aim to allow any member of an agile team to deploy/config or change anything without incident
- 2+ years experience as a DevOps Engineer or a similar role
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent skills in Bash, Python, PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Strong familiarity with Git, including branching and merging strategies
- Familiarity with SQL
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Deployments
- Confident with Automating deployments using tools such as Azure Devops
- Adopt best practices in documentation, testing, security, and efficient use of resources
- Experience with Web Technologies, such as Vue.Js, Webpack, Knockout, NodeJS, etc.
- Experience in managing cloud environments especially Microsoft Azure
- Experience with containerisation and orchestration tools (Docker, Kubernetes) a plus
- Experience in managing Azure Application Services applications
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura