Dynamics 365 Solution Consultant (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Dynamics 365 Solution Consultant for one of our top clients. Our client is a software company and is based in Malta.
- Being part of a team of experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV and 365 Business Central application specialists that is constantly growing
- Taking on a leading role on various Dynamics 365 Business Central projects
- Participating in discovery sessions/pre-sales activities to understand the client’s business objectives and system needs
- Collaborating with the Solution Architect to design the solution that best meets the customers’ requirements
- Communicating progress and managing expectations, escalating issues to Project Management
- Participating in building solutions leveraging the Dynamics 365 Business Central core configuration capabilities
- Preparing test scripts and lead testing sessions to ensure the solution performs as expected
- Leading client training sessions
- Supporting clients through go-live process and play a key role in promoting solution adoption
- Solid accounting knowledge and/or background in Finance
- 2 years’ experience in a similar D365 Business Central/Dynamics NAV role
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- A good working attitude, including having respect for others, showing enthusiasm and commitment and willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Fluency in Maltese is considered a valuable asset
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.