Electrical And Instrumentation Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Electrical And Instrumentation Engineer with rotation 6 weeks ‘on-time’ & 3 Weeks ‘off-time for one of our top clients.
- Develop and maintain engineering standards and specifications relating to electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Design and construct specialized electrical, instrumentation and control systems and modify existing equipment
- Design or assists in designing procedures for testing products
- Preparation of all required Scope of Work documentation
- Assign work, review technical accuracy and adequacy and plan, direct coordinate and supervise the work of other professional and technical staff
- Specify equipment requirements and recommend test methods and procedures; carry out sophisticated test procedures for those requiring large amounts of electrical and/or instrumentation
- Maintain reliability program elements for instrumentation and control systems
- Day to day trouble-shooting and long range optimization of all electrical, instrumentation and control systems
- Supervise and inspect all relevant work carried out to ensure that quality, cost and schedule targets – including preparation of relevant quality documentation such as Inspection Test Plans (ITPs).
- Promoting and ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental awareness
- Assess potential vendors for technical competence, capabilities, resources, and financial standing in co-operation with the Purchasing Department.
- Preparation of monthly reports, detailing progress and costs for senior management as required
- Coordinates the activity between external & internal stakeholders, especially clients
- Tertiary qualifications in Engineering (Electrical, Instrumentation, Electronics, or related area)
- 5 years work experience operating in a similar position within Oil &Gas Sector
- Experience in the application of electronic instruments to the measurement of dynamic events, such as explosive tests
- Previous work experience operating in North Africa or the Middle East
- Experience interpreting and working from technical drawings, diagrams, plans, blueprints and sketches
- Previous experience with Planning, Estimating and Project Controls methodologies
- Membership of a professional body would be desirable
- Highly computer literate including an excellent working knowledge of the MS Office suite and Auto Cad
- Financial management, commercial and contracts management experience
- Familiar with ISO 9000 and other Quality Management Systems
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills, specifically in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.