Electrical Erection Engineer – Cement Plant (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Electrical Erection Engineer – Cement Plant.
Our client is multi-disciplinary Consulting and Engineering Company in Cement & Minerals that as new cement plant project.
- Implement preventive and predictive maintenance plans
- Review the types and causes of faults, frequency and pattern of work orders, the percentage of breakdown warnings linked with delays to identify trends and maximize equipment reliability
- Analyze the results of inspections and apply corrective measures
- Conduct failure analyses to address the causes of instability and recurring problems
- Monitor and verify the installation, modification, testing and operation of systems and electrical and electronic equipment
- Supervise and monitor the electrical work performed by subcontractors, prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or industrial maintenance
- Serve as the replacement of the Maintenance Supervisor, as required
- Perform other related tasks, as assigned
- Technical Engineer or Superior Technician in Electrical engineering
- Experience as electrical engineer in Electrical Erection for Cement Plants (is a must)
- Must be capable to speak and write reports in English
The ideal candidate must be experienced in the cement industry, in particular in electrical erection.