Electrical Maintenance Technician (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for n Electrical Maintenance Technician (m/f/x)
- The Electrical Maintenance Technician will carry out maintenance of Electrical equipment associated with the Power Plant and its auxiliaries to the highest safety standards and practices.Operating as part of the maintenance team across a wide range of duties making optimum use of the work management system.
- Fault-finding and maintaining assets in accordance with the technician’s specialist technical discipline.
- Maintaining accurate maintenance records using the CMMS.
- Liaising with other departments as required or directed.
- Carrying out authorised roles under the safety rules.
- Writing and implementing procedures and working instructions.
- Complying with corporate and statutory safety and environmental obligations.
- Carrying out project work and activities as directed.
- Supervising and directing contractors working under their responsibility.
- Supportive role in the management of safety, environment and quality as identified in the relevant ISO systems and processes.
- Flexibility is a feature
- TTI is seeking for an Electrical Maintenance Technician for one of our top clients. Our client is based in Malta.
- A recognised qualification in Advanced Diploma in Electrical systems with specialisation options in Electronics systems at MQF level 4 or equivalent.
- Additional electrical related certificates such as wireman licenses, diplomas, or degrees are desirable
- An understanding of power generating systems is desirable
- Knowledge in project management and/or good planning skills
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge of HV/MV/LV electrical systems
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge in modern electrical protection and electrical control systems
- Demonstrates understanding and knowledge in modern PLC’s and control systems
- Good IT skills required
- Ability to organise and prioritise work
- A good command of written and spoken English language would be advantageous
- The successful candidates will be team players and self-starters with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- They are willing to undertake training as required, both locally and abroad
- Behavioural Competencies
- Analysing & Makin
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!