Electro Mechanical Technician (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Electro Mechanical Technician for one of our top clients based in Malta.
- Attend to, diagnose, and repair faults that may arise on commercial fire and security systems
- Install, configure and maintain application and systems software and hardware (where necessary)
- Perform client site evaluations to provide listings of equipment necessary for new installations or extensions to existing systems. This will include correct and complete filling of relevant Company forms and the provision of site sketches to indicate site placement
- This also includes the testing of or/and participating in new product development programs or systems acquired by the Company prior to placement on the Market
- Hand over any system to the client upon commissioning of the installation, by ensuring that client has understood the user operation of the system, obtaining client’s endorsement on the completely and correctly filled in Job Report
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time
- Knowledge and experience in the service field Preferably MQF Level 5
- Diploma or MQF Level 4 Certificate in Electrical/ Mechanical subjects
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in English
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Demonstrates confidence in his/her ability
- Thorough analytical and problem solving skills
- Holds a respectful, courtesy and a positive attitude
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Ability to understand technical diagrams and manuals
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.