ERP Project Manager (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a ERP Project Manager for one of our top clients. Our client is a software company and is based in Malta.
- Develop project plans, timelines, and budgets, and manage project scope, schedule, and budget throughout the project lifecycle
- Work closely with clients to understand their business needs and requirements and ensure that project deliverables meet their expectations
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify project risks, dependencies, and potential roadblocks, and develop strategies to mitigate them
- Monitor project progress, track project milestones and deliverables, and provide regular project status updates to stakeholders
- Conduct project reviews and post-project evaluations to identify opportunities for improvement and implement lessons learned in future projects
- Manage project resources, including personnel, materials, and equipment, and ensure that they are utilized effectively and efficiently
- Build strong relationships with clients, stakeholders, and team members and foster a culture of collaboration, communication, and continuous improvement
- 3-5 years of experience in Project Management in Software Delivery, preferably within ERP or CRM projects
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and techniques, including Agile methodology
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of clients
Joana MartinsApply Now
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Marketing Manager (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Accounts Executive (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
Business Analyst/Solution Consultant (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura