Executive Assistant and Office Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Executive Assistant and Office Manager, for one of our top clients. Our client is an insurance company and is based in Malta.
- Attend Board or any other management meetings as may be required and take minutes
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing emails, drafting memos, and preparing communications
- Ensuring a professional reception by phone or physically
- Welcome visitors and identify the purpose of their visit
- Assist guests and visitors as needed, organizing any specific dietary needs and ensure that our environment is welcoming
- Assisting in planning and organisation of Executive and company agendas
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and organizing catering when necessary
- Manage the executive's day-to-day calendar, including making appointments and prioritizing the most sensitive matters
- Book transport and accommodation for visitors if and when needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements (both domestic and international) and create trip itineraries
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Implement and maintain procedures/office administrative systems
- Refurbishment and beautification projects
- University Degree in human sciences ideally or qualifications for Personal Assistant
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- A good professional level of English is a must, working knowledge of any other European language is a plus
- Computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft Office and specifically Power Point.
- Be great at connecting with people and understanding their needs and demands
- Structured, organised and priority minded
- Caring, versatile and self-starter
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.