Field Piping Engineer - Greece (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents. Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Field Piping Engineer in Greece for one of our top clients. Our client is an international general contractor with experience in the oil & gas, pipelines and construction industries.
- Provides liaison and supports for the piping and mechanical construction activities of the superintendents and construction supervisors
- Monitor craft employees and sub-contractors work and material for compliance with drawings and specification
- Test Pack
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction, Engineering or related education
- 3 years' or plus as Field Piping Engineer
- Experience in Oil and Gas Industry – Refinery experience would be ideal
- Capable of using basic Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of the Mechanical/Piping Construction process
- Ability to read and interpret schematic design drawings
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!