Finance Executive (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
hat's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Finance Executive for one of our top clients. Our client is an insurance company and is based in Malta.
- Assist in all aspects of the upkeep of day-to-day accounting records
- Assist with the end of month routines, including preparation of monthly trial balances, management accounts and associated reports
- Assist in the automation of accounting processes and reports
- Preparation of monthly reconciliations of all the technical accounts.
- Preparation of IPT payments and related reconciliations
- Assist in the analysis and reporting of financial performance internally, to Group and Board of Directors
- Maintain an effective internal control system over finance matters
- Preparation and submission of Solvency II reporting requirements
- Involvement with IFRS17 implementation
- University accounting degree or equivalent ACCA qualification (qualifications either achieved or in the process of obtaining)
- At least two years of experience in a similar role in insurance, banking or other financial institution
- English speaker, fluent oral and written
- French is an asset
- Computer literate (MS office software: Word and Excel and PowerPoint)
- Team player and committed
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!