Finance Executive (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Finance Executive for one of our top clients based in Malta
- Posting expenditure in the system and ensure creditors balances are all reconciled
- Assist in end of month closing procedures
- Checking thoroughly that information received is correct prior to postings.
- Assume responsibility for effectively researching, tracking and resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Maintain regular contact with other departments to obtain and convey information and/or correct transactions
- Prepare accruals and prepayments sheets to be used monthly in preparation of accounts
- Posting and processing of journal entries
Review and management of the accounts payable inbox on a daily basis, ensuring all email are dealt with in a timely manner and escalated where necessary
- Processing of manual and overseas payment onto the banking system
- Allocate supplier and customer payments accurately and in a timely manner onto the relevant account on the finance system
- Maintains adequate filing in order, including payable files and other miscellaneous filing
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him
- A Basic understanding of how the accounts system works
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Minimum of 1 year experience in an accounts department
- Be organised and reach deadlines.
- Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required
- Professional behaviour with a positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Security Systems Design Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Officer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura