Finance Manager (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Finance Manager for one of Malta’s largest multi brand vehicle importers, rentals and leasing and approved repairers.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including supporting schedules and reconciliations
- Assistance with the preparation of financial forecasts/budgets
- Analysis of performance against budgets and against prior years
- Revenue analysis and reporting
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns and Statistics
- Reconciliation of key suppliers’ statements and monitoring of setoffs
- Liaison with external auditors to ensure the smooth running of the group companies’ audits
- Monitoring of EU / National Grants that our business may benefit from IT and Control Systems’ updating for continuous improvement
- Maintaining updated KYC documentation for the group’s advisors, bankers, service providers
- Monitoring the finance team’s tasks, ensuring reporting is timely
- Contribute towards talent development of other team members within the finance team, be willing to take on a hands-on approach and assist them as and when required, hence promoting teamwork
- Be a fully qualified accountant holding a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ACCA or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an Accountant in a similar position
- A good eye for detail, with an analytical mind and ability to critically assess financial results
- Computer literate with excellent working knowledge of Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills and good presentation skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent team player
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.