Finance Officer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Finance Officer for one of our top clients.
- Bookkeeping and reporting of Revenue Journals, Vendor Journals and Bank Journals
- Processing of payments
- Issuing revenue invoices to customers
- Assisting the Finance Manager in the preparation of the monthly management accounts; returns including VAT Returns, Final Settlement Forms, Income Tax Returns and any other returns as deemed necessary and reporting of financial data to regulatory bodies as required from time to time
- Liaising with Financial Auditors for the completion of interim or annual financial audit
- Addressing other finance related issues as necessary
- Post-Secondary level of education - accounting background is required
- Previous experience in a similar role will be considered as an asset
- Good command in English and Maltese
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge in Business Central (Navision) is considered as an asset
- Knowledge in Crypto Industry is considered as an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.