Financial Accounting Supervisor (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for a Financial Accounting Supervisor for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Financial Services and is based in Malta.
- Taking ownership of the day to day accounting, administration and financial reporting of a portfolio of clients
- Preparing and reviewing management accounts
- Preparing and reviewing trusts and companies annual financial statements and liaising with the auditors where applicable
- Preparing and reviewing VAT returns
- Assisting with transections, including set ups and liquidations
- Providing supervision of the week delegated to junior accountants
- Coaching and training junior team members
- Liaison with other officers within the Group
- Available to assist in other duties as when requested
- In possession of a University degree in Accounting or the ACCA/ ACA qualification or in the final stages of obtaining such qualifications
- Experience gained ideally through a similar role
- Good communication, organisational and problem-solving skills
- Solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements under GAPSME, IFRS and FRS 102
- A positive ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Innovative team player with the ability to work effectively under pressure
- Ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision
- Ability to effectively manage and motivate junior staff
- Ability to mentor and train staff
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!