Food Quality Control Technician (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for a Food Quality Control Technician (m/f/x).
- To ensure that products produced are produced according to company’s standards and to the Food Law Legislation while ensuring that the final product is produced at its best by carrying out the required Quality Control tests and procedures.
- To be responsible for the Quality Control Checks of the following: • MBFL Chemical / Organoleptic Tests • Savina Chemical / Organoleptic Tests • Farm Fresh Chemical / Organoleptic Tests • Daily chemical water analysis • Assist in GRN testing of raw materials and packaging
- To carry out quality spot checks and visual inspections on production lines, while making sure that finished products conform with specifications and are within parameters following the checks conducted.
- To ensure that proper GRN tests are being executed on all raw materials, including ingredients and packaging and if any non-conformance is noted, to overlook that the necessary actions are taken and the departments concerned are immediately updated.
- To manage the Quality Control Sa
- TTI is seeking for a Food Quality Control Technician for one of our top clients based in Gozo.
- Be a graduate in possession of a Degree in Food Technology
- Have between two (2) and three (3) years’ work experience in a similar role, in the food industry;
- Have a good command (written and communication) in English
- Have good communication and leadership skills
- Be well organized, target oriented and can handle target pressures
- Be flexible in working hours
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!