Front-End Game Developer (HTML5) (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! TTI is seeking for a Front-End Game Developer (HTML5) for one of our top clients. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our existing front-end game projects.
- Responsible for the continuous optimisation, improvement and maintenance of the project
- Ensure the code quality and efficiency, analyse and solve various problems during the development process
- Optimizing technical implementation solutions, and integrating the games and systems
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features
- At least 3 years of experience as a Frontend Game Developer
- At least one of experience in PixiJS, Egret or Cocos2d-x engine development, and more than one 2D game engine experience
- Familiar with Npm, Yarn, GIT operation and other common front-end game development tools
- Have RESTful API knowledge and connection, experience in CSS framework: Material UI, Ant Design, Bootstrap
- Familiar with HTML, CSS3, RWD front-end design skills
- Have knowledge of Node.js, Websocket, OAuth, jwt,CI/CD
- Experience in testing (Jest, Mocha, Karma)
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!