Full Stack Developer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! TTI is seeking for a Full Stack Developer for one of our top clients. In this role, you will be responsible for the data between the server and the users of our existing game projects.
- Evaluate and improve the performance, durability and security of applications in staging and production, prominently working in Node (plus potential of Lua&GoLang).
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of the production and delivery of new gaming projects, from prototype to production.
- Develop and manage the interchange of data between the server and the users for our existing gaming projects.
- Maintain server-side logic and the central database, integrating front-end elements into the server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features delivered across the team.
- Collaborate with the team to create well-designed, documented and tested game features.
- Must have 2 years + hands-on commercial NodeJs experience
- Proficiency in Eggs.Js/Koa.Js/Express.Js, at least one of the above frameworks
- Good knowledge of RestFul & GraphQL API development
- Front-end development experience such as Vue.Js, React.Js, Electrion, Anguler,
- Flutter (nice to have)
- Familiar with Serverless, Kubernetes containers (nice to have)
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!