Head of Accounts (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Head of Accounts for one of our top clients. Our client based in Malta, is a specialized Building Services company.
The candidate, will have to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget, and forecasts preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. The Accountant must also have sound knowledge on Company taxation processes.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Overseeing Payroll
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, and governmental reporting requirements and tax filings
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Additional controller duties as necessary, preparing business plans, planning and ability in providing financial strategies
- Proven working experience as Head of Accounts
- 6+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- Advanced degree in accounting
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Team Player
- Meticulous and has a proactive approach
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Must have the ability to negotiate
- A Valid driving license ideal but not compulsory
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, with a desire to deliver results
- Ability to adapt and grow in a highly competitive environment
Joana MartinsApply Now
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Birkirkara / Malta
Quantity Surveyor (MEP) (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
Solutions Developer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura