Head of SEO PPC (m/f/x)
TTI International - Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.
Our vision ist to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize our talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
For our client we are looking for Head of SEO PPC (m/f/x).
- Manage account managers in charge of Google Ads and Facebook Ads campaigns. Reach targets defined of players, CPA and ROI
- Define and implement the SEO strategy
- Work with the SEO account manager to ensure correct implementation of such strategy and achievement of goals defined
- Support day-to-day management of our SEO program, such as competitive analysis, data processing, data analysis and automation
- Technical SEO experience and skills, such as content creation and optimization, link building and PR, CRO
- Analyze and translate data from web analytics into actionable plans/recommendations
- Conceptualize, define and initiate marketing tests (A/B, multivariate, keyword bids, ad copy, landing pages, user journey) in order to continually improve key metrics (click, search, convert) across campaigns
- Stay updated on industry trends and best practices in SEO, Content Marketing, and Digital Marketing
- Communicate regularly on status, timeline, budget, performance and competitive intelligence analy
- 5+ years SEO account management or comparable digital experience preferred
- Proven history of managing expertly delivered, high quality performance-driven campaigns
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Complete understanding of SEO tools: Screaming Frog, aHrefs, SEMRush and so on
- The ability to work both within a team and independently
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and projects
- Ability to create and manage cross channel campaigns between both organic and paid
- Proficiency in Excel and Google Sheets
- Strong tracking, analytics, and reporting skills, including Google Analytics
- Knowledge of web technologies such as HTML, CSS, SEO tools
- Familiar with search campaign management tools, including Google Ads Editor
- Keen aptitude for improving campaign performance using solid test & control fundamentals, data analysis, and identifying key business opportunities in the data
- Experience working with or within an organization that has multiple product lines with multiple
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forword to receiving your application!