Head of Supply Chain (m/f/o)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Head of Supply Chain for one of our top clients. Our client is a leading entity in Pharmaceutical Services.
- You will take on the technical and disciplinary leadership as well as the further development of the supply chain team and overall operational workflow
- Management and organization of the Supply Chain function to ensure that delivery dates are met and to optimize materials management such as purchase prices and delivery reliability
- Oversees the resolution of all the internal operational activities and outsourced issues affecting inventory, scheduling and delivery, by coordinating the associated supply chain processes
- Responsible for on-schedule and quantitative planning, as well as the provision and distribution of all finished goods produced and procured from suppliers to the end customer
- Together with your team, you optimize our planning and procurement processes, achieve savings, manage projects and drive cross-functional collaboration
- Maintain budgets at agreed levels whilst ensuring a high level of inventory control and accuracy for all products
- Implements strategic activities that focus on meeting growing business needs.
- As a minimum, a Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- A minimum of 3 years of proven managerial experience in the respective field
- Solid understanding of supply chain fundamentals
- The ability to negotiate complex commercial agreements with strategic suppliers / contractors
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking and the ability to create and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.