Head of Treasury - French Speaker (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Head of Treasury for one of our top clients. Our client is an insurance company and is based in Malta
- Maintain bank relationships and partnerships, including bank mandates, all administrative related documentation, update and maintenance of all systems dedicated to cash management, investments or compliance
- Forecast and anticipate major cash flows to optimise our investments and internal efficiency
- Ensure the follow up of all receivables and, in relation with operations and sales department, take appropriate measure to avoid any delay and risks related to recoverability of any amount due
- Suggest and monitor all investments according to our duly validated Investment policy and report to our Investment Committee
- Prepare and control all reporting related to cash and other assets for Group purposes, internal control, portfolio management, dedicated committee or regulatory purposes
- Liaise with the Actuarial Department in order to optimise and reduce SCR related to Counterparty, spread, rate and liquidity risks
- Liaise with the Actuarial Department to contribute and maintain proper ALM analysis
- A degree in Business School, Mathematics, Economics or Financial Risk Management
- Previous experience in finance or in the insurance industry (Group Treasury Department, Retail banking, financial control with direct link with bank industry)
•Deep interest in Bank Assurance
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position (including ALM, modeling of financial asset…).
- Good level of English is a must as well as French. Any other EU language is an asset
- System based oriented, great ability with Excel
- Be great at connecting with people from various countries and understanding their needs and demands
- Technical, but with real human relationships interest
- Strong ability to suggest and implement new processes
- Strong analytical, goal-oriented mind is a must for this position
- Someone assertive but good in transmitting trust and building relationships
- You understand that we expect great achievements on your own but that the greatest results come when people work together
- You identify issues but mostly you take the initiative to propose viable solutions
- You can embrace our evolving environment both from a professional and human perspective
- You thrive in the melting pot of cultures that is our company
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura