Head QC (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
The Head QC is responsible for managing all activities associated with the daily operation of the Quality Control Department. S/he also participates in quality related activities outside of the laboratory, and is the primary interface between the laboratory and other departments.
- Oversight of the daily activities pertaining to all areas within the QC Lab to ensure that all required activities are completed and documented in an accurate, consistent and compliant manner
- Oversees lab scheduling to ensure production needs are met whilst developing contingency plans to avoid missing schedule expectations.
- Develop and implement ways to improve laboratory productivity, cost control and output.
- Conducts, supervise and performs the necessary analytical work for raw materials, excipients, intermediates, finished dosage forms, and packaging materials; assuring adequate scientific and technical quality, and on time.
- Provides leadership direction, coaching, and assistance to direct reports in the areas of employee training and development, problem resolution, and work assignment delegation
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in Analytical Chemistry or Chemistry
- Previous experience in pharmaceutical product testing / Quality Control entailing leadership experience in a laboratory environment
- Knowledge and experience with Total Quality Management, and other quality management philosophies.
- Ability to manage many diverse tasks and issues simultaneously, through prioritization, delegation, and “hands-on” personal effort
- Effective interpersonal, leadership, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to challenge processes to improve quality, efficiency, and compliance
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.