Health & Safety Officer (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Health & Safety Officer for one of our top clients based in Malta
- Conducting on and off-premises inspections to ensure that company employees are working safely, within safe environments, and in accordance with relevant company policies
- Hold induction training sessions for new recruits, in collaboration with HR
- Holding emergency drills (fire / medical / chemical) within properties occupied by the organisation
- Conducting report writing and recommendations that may be necessary because of training, inspections, drills, audits etc
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and best practices are recommended, implemented, and maintained
- Populating and mantaining incident statistics.
- Offer guidance regarding the acquisition of new job-related equipment concerning health and safety
- Maintenance of legislation library
- Provide support to the management team in ensuring a common approach and alignment of policies, procedures, rules, and regulations
- Assist in the completion of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations
- Liaise with the company training coordinator as well as necessary external health and safety consultants in the provision of training programs and health and safety services
- Formulate & distribute minutes for the H&S committee meetings whilst respecting deadlines
- Keep up to date with all aspects of relevant health, safety & welfare at work legislation and communicate relevant changes.
- Provide regular reports
- Participate in meetings when required to report on relevant H&S matters.
- Record all employees’ safety concerns
- In possession of a Diploma from the University of Malta in Occupational Health and Safety, or an equivalent qualification certified by MQRIC to be at level 5 or higher in the subject
- Experience and competence in the field Meticulous in record keeping
- Able to conduct research
- Excellent written and communication skills in English (preferably also Maltese)
- Able to address groups of persons in both educational and public settings.
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Security Systems Design Engineer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Officer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Operations Manager (approved by MFSA) (m/f/o)
Sliema / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura