HR Administrator (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is actively seeking a talented HR Administrator to join our premier client based in Malta. With core business areas spanning fire, safety, security, marine, environment, and training solutions, our client is a leader in providing integrated solutions that safeguard communities and assets. Operating multiple subsidiaries and holding interests in associated businesses, our client is committed to excellence and innovation.
- Oversee the end-to-end process of new work permit applications, ensuring adherence to local regulations
- Collaborate with government agencies and legal partners for timely and compliant approvals
- Monitor work permit expiration dates and facilitate renewals as needed
- Collect and verify onboarding documents from new employees, ensuring a smooth integration process
- Coordinate orientation sessions, providing essential information about company culture, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate with various departments to enhance the onboarding experience
- Design and conduct employee feedback surveys and polls to gauge satisfaction and identify areas for improvement
- Analyse survey data to provide actionable insights for continuous enhancement of HR practices
- Preferably a formal qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- Experience in a similar role in HR administration, with a focus on work permit processing and onboarding procedures
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- High attention to detail in document processing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and experience with HRIS (preferably, Bamboo HR)
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura