HR Coordinator (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! For our client we are looking for an HR Coordinator (m/f/x).
- Support in the development & implementation of revised/new HR Policy
- Induction of all Malta-based staff
- Processing of Leave Applications for Malta staff
- Maintaining Sick Leave Reports for all staff, including Lybia-based personnel
- Maintaining Employee Files
- Update/amend ‘Position Profiles’ in conjunction with Managers
- Generate and have published Job Advertisements
- Liaise with Recruitment Agencies, where necessary
- Acknowledge the receipt of CVs from Applicants
- Shortlist and forward CVs to Managers, in line with their wishes
- Coordinate Interview Schedule
- Form part of the Interview Panel and assess Candidates
- Notify Candidates of the outcome of Interviews: both successful and unsuccessful
- Generate Employment Contracts
- Health Insurance Contracts
- Accident & Air Ambulance Insurance Contracts
- Auditors & Payroll Administrators
- Legal Advice
- Coordinate and manage the need for travel visas
- Oversee the booking of all flights and deputise for the Travel Coordinator covering any absence
- Maintain E
- TTI is seeking for an HR Coordinator for one of our top clients. To support in the review, development and implementation of HR Policy and act as the HR POC within the Malta Office for all day-to-day HR activity and oversee the travel function.
- ‘A’ Level standard and Certified in HR or Business Administration.
- Highly computer literate in the use of Microsoft Office and databases
- An ability to build rapport easily and to cultivate relationships built on trust
- Highly organised, inquisitive with high standards in relation to attention to detail
- Excellent grasp of the English language: verbal and written
- Good knowledge of Maltese Employment Law
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!