HR Executive (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for?
Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an HR Executive for one our top clients - a regulated crypto platform.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Create company policies based on best practices
- Create job descriptions for existing and new positions
- Act as the point of contact regarding local and international labor legislation issues
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable
- Remember employee birthdays and important event dates
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Help resolve conflicts and other issues within the company
- Manage employees’ grievances and complaints
- Conduct exit interviews with outgoing employees
- Assist the Chief HR Officer in all HR matters
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or the equivalent in a relevant field is considered an advantage
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive, HR Manager or similar role
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
- Good knowledge of labour legislation (particularly employment contracts, employee leave, allowances and insurance)
- Mentoring Skills and Teamwork
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Highly organized, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the use of G-Suite, MS Outlook, experience with work operating system Monday.com would be considered an asset
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.