Insurance Executive (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Insurance Executive for one of our top clients. Our client is an insurance company and is based in Malta
- Approving or rejecting claims which falls beyond the partner’s delegated authority
- Conducting operational internal controls.
- Performing monthly analysis and monitoring of several programs which may lead to recommendation for changing of the product features and /or policy wording
- Reconciliation and authorization of claim payments
- Complaints handling and management.
- Assist the Partner Review officer with the preparation and the actual conduct of the Partner reviews
- Assisting and monitoring new product onboarding
- Maintain effective and transversal communication with the different departments within the organization
- Maintaining a solid relationship with partners
- Assisting the Operations manager in general office duties as the case arises
- Advanced level of education
- Between 3-5 years or more of experience in a similar role
- Fluent French and English are a must
- Computer literate with working knowledge in Microsoft Office and specifically PowerPoint
- Detailed understanding of claims products, wordings, terms and conditions and coverage
- Solid knowledge of claims handling process from notification to settlement and recoveries
- Ability to express ideas and messages clearly, both written and verbally
- Be great at connecting with people and understanding their needs and demands
- Structured, organized and priority minded
- Willing to learn and explore innovative solutions, strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, goal orientated and ability to work within deadlines and minimal supervision
- Negotiation, questioning and decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and sound report-writing skills.
- Energetic, positive, and outgoing
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Business Development Manager - Crypto/Payments (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
Site Manager (m/f/o)
France / Frankreich
Trust & Corporate Administrator (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura