Integrated Building Services Engineer (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Integrated Building Services Engineer for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Designing and supervising the installation of all main services in new or existing buildings, including all equipment and materials involved with heating, lighting, ventilation, air-conditioning, electrical distribution, ELV, water supply, sanitation, public health, fire protection, safety systems, lifts,
escalators, facade engineering and acoustics
- Designing, developing and managing new technologies that integrate into existing systems and services
- Leading specific M&E project assignments and tasks related to the full implementation of building services
- Approving materials, plants and workshop designs in line with contract documentation
- Assisting in the management and forecasting of costs, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is done within budget
- Assisting in payment applications, variations and claims
- Designing site-specific equipment as required
- Monitoring and maintaining building systems and processes, specifying maintenance and operating procedures, while managing expired systems and equipment and the appropriate location of new equipment
- Performing Energy Audits
- Performing testing and commissioning of systems
- Ensuring that proper ’As Built’ documentation is provided by contractors and other stakeholders
- Ensuring project Quality Assurance throughout the lifecycle of projects, while rectifying issues as they arise
- Inspecting and delivering supervision services on project sites
- A recognized professional building services engineering degree or a related qualification in this field. A master's degree in a relevant subject would be considered an asset
- Preferably possessing LEED/BREEAM accreditation or similar
- A proven track record with experience performing building services engineering duties including concept, scheme and detail design across a range of sectors and in projects of high complexity and scal
- Preferably a chartered / warranted engineer
- Ability to manage projects and design commissions relating to building services including project finances
- A solid understanding of quality assurance, safety and environmental sustainability
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCad and Microsoft Office.
- BIM and/or other related design and engineering systems as Revit, Hevacomp and IES would be considered an asset
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Project Manager (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
FrontEnd Developer (m/f/o)
Luqa / Malta
Land Surveyor (m/f/o)
Malta / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura