Interior Design Draughtsperson (m/f/o)Apply Now
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
hat's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an Interior Design Draughtsperson for one of our top clients. Our client is a design and engineering company based in Malta.
- Carrying out interior design and design management services
- Concept design and feasibility, interior design and decoration, schematics, design development and design coordination, procurement, supervision of works and certification
- Meeting with prospective clients and seeking to appeal to their objectives and vision
- Supervising contractors’ and sub-contractors’ works on site to ensure the highest standards of safety, quality and efficiency
- Ensuring that works are carried out in accordance with all relevant specifications, drawings and documentation
- Supporting the interior design team to ensure that all interior design aspects of the project are properly managed and controlled
- Ensuring project Quality Assurance throughout the lifecycle of projects
- Implementing the necessary rectifications when needed to ensure quality standards are achieved
- Attending project and technical meetings
- Keeping abreast of latest trends and technologies in the Industry
- Supporting the development of BIM in the Interior department and the company
- An interior design qualification to advanced diploma level and/or a recognized qualification in this field from an accredited and reputable school
- A proven track record working in interior design draughting, preferably having worked on a variety of interiors projects including hospitality, residential and/or commercial projects, among others
- Highly cognizant and abreast with all applicable standards, legislations and practices applicable to the construction industry in Malta
- An immense passion for design with an understanding of and experience in integrated interior architecture
- The ability to use multiple media (hand sketching through to advanced digital media) to develop, test and communicate design ideas
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office among other associated software
- Experience in REVIT would be considered an asset. 3D skills and experience in presentation software would also be preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
Other interesting vacancies
Birkirkara / Malta
Quantity Surveyor (MEP) (m/f/o)
Qormi / Malta
Solutions Developer (m/f/o)
Birkirkara / Malta
TTI International Malta
270 Zabbar Road
FGR 1011 Fgura