International Business Development Manager/Subject Matter Expert (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents.Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an International Business Development Manager/Subject Matter Expert with experience in FinTech, Banking and Gaming for one of our top clients.
- Identify and participate in activities and events to promote our solutions
- Generate leads and provide recommendations for achieving international business growth
- Gather information about potential international clients, proactively promote our solutions to a vast network and make cold calls
- Explain and position the value of our solution and promote our product’s key differentiators
- Be a trusted advisor to our customers and prospects and deliver product demos to C-level audiences
- Mentor and advise new and existing Business Development team members
- Identify and recommend new functional improvements that would enhance our solution
- Lead deals, stipulate pricing strategies and negotiate contracts
- Work closely with the delivery and pre-sales teams
- A vast network of international contacts in the FinTech, RegTech, banking and gaming sectors
- A thorough understanding of international business strategies and compliance regulations with at least 10 years’ experience in an international business development role
- An exceptional drive to meet targets and research new markets and deliver excellent customer service
- The ability to maintain a keen familiarity of competitors
- A track record of engaging and build relationships with C-level Executives in the FinTech, RegTech, banking and gaming sectors
- An in-depth knowledge of the AML solutions market with a particular focus of KYC/Onboarding, Risk Screening/Adverse Media and Transaction Monitoring Solutions
- An eye for detail, strong negotiating, problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- A degree in Business Administration, Business and Computing or equivalent and extensive professional experience in similar roles
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!