IT Security Engineer (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International.
BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT.
That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now!
TTI is seeking for an IT Security Engineer for one of our top clients.
Our Client is a leading provider of specialist ICT services and are looking to add to their team.
- The ideal candidate shall be responsible for:
- Designing communication networks with a particular focus on internet security systems, implementing, maintaining, and providing support for various customers
- Be involved in pre-sales efforts related to IT security projects
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in configuration and troubleshooting VPN technologies. IPS systems, content security, security information and event management systems
- Good knowledge of the Internet and IP and an understanding of SMTP. DNS, SNMP, DHCP and routing technologies
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent technical troubleshooting skills
- Preference will be given to candidates who have certifications in IT security-related fields, CCNA Security, Check Point, Juniper JNCIS-SEC or higher
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!