IT Systems Administrator (m/f/x)
TTI International – Talent. Transfer. International. BEHIND EVERY SUCCESS THERE IS TALENT. That's why we - at TTI International - are looking for the best talents. Our vision is to unite: The best talents in the country and successful companies, which offer exciting jobs where you can realize your talents. What are you waiting for? Show us your talent and apply now! For our client we are looking for an IT Systems Administrator (m/f/x).
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Deploy, configure and maintain desktops, laptops, printers, operating systems (Windows), software and applications.
- Administer and maintain end user accounts, permissions, and access rights in a Hybrid Active Directory environment.
- Troubleshoot issues across various sites (such as cctv, punch clocks).
- Monitor the company’s various Server rooms ensuring they are kept in good condition and that all equipment (Servers, switches, routers, UPSes and other hardware) are online without issues.
- Document any solution or task accordingly.
- TTI is seeking for an IT Systems Administrator for one of our top clients. Our client is one of a leading entity in the local construction and civil engineering industry and was setup over 40 years ago. It is a diversified Group of Companies, each with their own IT infrastructure and IT needs. The Group is looking to strengthen its IT team to cater for the increase in IT demand.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good knowledge in Microsoft application software (especially Office 365).
- Basic Networking knowledge (IP, DNS, routing) and able to patch ethernet cables.
- Can work on own initiative and ready to research new products and solutions.
- 2+ years of experience working in IT.
- Quick learner and willing to improve his/her skills continuously.
- Any IT certification especially from Microsoft will be considered an asset.
Salary information will be provided during the interview with shortlisted candidates.
We look forward to receiving your application!